Hello and thanks for visiting our site. It will be changing from time to time, so check back to see whats new. For now here is some basic information about our company. We have a combined knowledge and experience in all facets of custom glass work and handyman services of over 25 years. Every home in Calgary we work in is treated with care. We know how its supposed to be done and we dont cut corners. Every customer is treated with courtesy and respect. We are also fully insured through State Farm Insurance.
We provide a wide array of glass work like custom heavy glass frameless showers, framed showers, custom mirrors, framed mirrors, custom cabinet glass, shelves, handrail glass, table tops, windows and sandblasting.
We are also experienced in fence work, yard work and honey-do-lists. Well change out light fixtures and ceiling fans. If you need it done, then well get it done.
Finally, we specialize in helping with car glass repair and replacement. Here are a few tips:
Your car is one of your most important possessions or pieces of property, if not your most treasured. Aside from your home, a car is the biggest single expense you're likely to have in life, and if you rent, it might actually be the most expensive thing you own.
A car is more than a status symbol of your taste and how well to do you are. You rely on it to get you to the store, your job, your friends, and your fun. You might even use it for out of town travel when you need a change of scenery.
The average car owner drives their vehicle for 11 years, so many are actually owning cars longer than that, and with every additional mile or month, the chances of damage to your windshield go up. If the time has come for windshield repair work to be done on your ride, there are certain questions that need to be asked and answered first. Keep reading to learn what 6 of them are:
1) Where can the work be done? Windshield glass repair in Calgary work can either take place in a shop or where your car is at. Some windshield replacement and repair services actually do not even have shops and just operate mobile fleets of vans and trucks, coming to customers where they are. Obviously, this is the most convenient option, and it kind of makes sense. If your windshield is damaged enough that you can't drive the car safely or legally, getting it to a shop would require a tow.
2) How long will it take? It depends on the specifics of the damage to your car, but honestly, it shouldn't take that long. Many windshield replacements are done within an hour or so, so many small repairs are done just as quickly, if not faster.
3) How soon can I drive the car? Needing your vehicle back quickly is understandable, but even if the repair is done fast, you might be advised not to drive it just yet. Certain compounds might need time to cure or settle in so that the repair is permanent and holds over time.
4) Will the repair be noticeable? Sometimes, windshield repairs do leave the tiniest amount of visual trace. Even if the repair itself is transparent, you might still be able to notice the lines around where the fix happened. If it's in a prominent spot, this might be anything from unsightly to a dangerous distraction while driving. A great windshield repair is seamless and can't be seen from more than a few inches away.
5) Will my insurance cover it? This one is better asked of your car insurance provider than a windshield repair provider, but even they might be able to help you with filing a claim or knowing your insurance provider's policies. After all, they're probably making quite a bit off of insurance money, perhaps even more so than out-of-pocket customers.
6) Is it going to be as safe? Make sure your new or newly repaired windshield is going to be just as durable and safe as your original, including shatter-proof glass being involved.
Now that you know 6 questions to ask and get answers to before you get windshield repair work done, you can check out options in your Calgary, AB community. Make sure to consult at least three to find the best prices. If your insurance is going to pick up the tab, go for the business with the best online reputation, feedback, and reviews from other clients and consumers before you.